- Investing more in local neighborhood schools to enhance math, science and other critical courses, while expanding extracurricular activities like arts, music and spots to further enrich students’ academic experience and success.
- Making higher education from the community college level to our universities more accessible and affordable so students can gain the knowledge they need to be competitive in today’s globalized economy.
- Investing more in job-training, vocational and career technical programs that give workers the skills they need to land new jobs of the 21st century.
- Working to help small businesses grow and thrive by making California more economically competitive and cutting bureaucratic red tape.
- Expand funding for critical infrastructure projects, from clean energy technologies to reduce pollution to water conservation measures to investments in our roads, bridges, and school construction and more.
- Advancing smart, targeted tax credits to incentivize business development and economic growth while also helping to sharpen California’s competitiveness to help attract and retain more good paying middle class jobs.
California’s education was once the best in the country. We need to ensure all communities have a voice at the table.
Expand funding for K-12, including special education and gifted education programs, while increasing accessibility and affordability to colleges
Universal Quality Pre-School
Invest in Cradle to Career Partnerships
Increase Parent and Family
Engagement in Schools
California has been a leader in fighting for a better tomorrow
Equitable access to renewable energy, clean water, and healthy neighborhoods.
End discriminatory land use practices that have put polluting warehouses in our
backyards, right next to homes and schools
Growth in Clean and Renewable Energies
Reducing and eliminating emissions with realistic goals
Improve Public Transportation, Bike Paths and Walkability
Economic Dignity & Prosperity
Many of the issues in the Inland Empire can be solved with jobs.
Provide Livable Wages and Benefits for Working Families
Invest in Career Pathways
Support Entrepreneurship and Small Businesses
Equality & Equity for ALL
Californians deserve healthy, safe and dignified lives, plain and simple.
Tackling income inequality by creating more good-paying middle-class jobs and investing more in technical and trade training programs.
Protecting women’s rights, their access to high-quality healthcare, improving paid family leave, and closing the wage gap.
Support for Retirees and Veterans
Increase Home Ownership
& Affordable Housing